1) e-mail communication with overseas agents/partners on an appropriate and timely manner
2) have experience on uld built up/airline communicate
3) contact local shippers per overseas agents’ directions
4) operate the cargo strictly based on sop or email instruction from the routing office
5) prepare customer clearance documents, booklets, commodity inspections, fumigations, arrange container stuffing，etc.
6) fill in consol booking and daily status report of weekly consol to germany.
7) communicate local shippers to make sure export process finished on time including customs clearance, bl confirmation and cargo/container delivery to the port
8) work closely with documentation ,monitor and remind them to finish their duty before doc cutting time as well as jobs relating to cw1
9) send pre-alert soon after cargo departs or timely explain reason on delay to overseas office/agent, making sure they always get to the updates
10) confirm costs with local agents and key in the invoice numbers in cw1
11) issue freight billing to overseas office/agent if mbl prepaid, meanwhile push to get profit share so that file could be closed as earlier as possible. finish actual and cost input in cw1 before stipulated time
12) quotation for a/f and other local charges for exw/fca shpts.
13) recheck with shipper if any payment is not received.
-at least 3 years of working experience in similar position of forwarding companies. candidate who have key account related experience would be preferred
-positive attitude with patience for daily operation issues.
-good command of english, both oral and written
-pc knowledge of word, excel & e-mail
-safety regulation knowledge.
-can work under pressure.