1) handle service related issues including rate inquiries and complaints, optimize shipping solution.
2) prepare and send regular tracking report for assigned clients as per agreed timeline
3) keep active communication and close contact with both clients and related parties for the business progress
4) give valuable input to the related section heads and management to fine-tune the working procedure and increase the working efficiency
5) familiarize with and ensure adherence of client’s specific sop & working instructions in the sea export team.
6) support to research the market and design the proper shipping solution.
7) ensure the data entry quality/accuracy in system.
8) checking and confirm the billing info are timely and properly entered into the system
9) report to supervisor for any outstanding issues worth of discussion in depth
10) other tasks assigned by the supervisor/manager.
-at least 3 years of working experience in similar position of forwarding companies. candidate who have key account related experience would be preferred
-positive attitude with patience for daily operation issues.
-good command of english, both oral and written
-pc knowledge of word, excel & e-mail
-safety regulation knowledge.
-can work under pressure.